The University of the People is offering the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship to students enrolling to study with the university for the next academic year. The scholarship was generously donated by the Fondation Hoffmann, it is available to all students studying towards an associate’s degree who can partially fund their studies.
University of the People (UoPeople) are the first non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited online University. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally. Recipients of this scholarship will have up to ten Assessment Fees funded, enabling motivated students from around the world the opportunity to earn an accredited academic degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the People
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the People
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
Also See: Daemen College Founders Scholarship for International students
Eligibility Criteria | University of the People Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- The award is available and dedicated to students who want to achieve an associate’s degree.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must first apply and receive an offer for a degree program at University of the People
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Tuition cover of up to 100%
- Other benefits may apply
How-to-Apply: Students are welcome to apply for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship after they have completed their student application and been accepted to the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing