Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship: McMillan-Stewart Foundation in collaboration with the Sciences Po American Foundation is offering merit-based scholarships to students from sub-Saharan African countries to study in France’s higher educational institution.
The scholarship was established to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan and to commemorate the life and work of her friend artist Reba Stewart.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full tuition waiver
Host Institution(s): Science Po
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
See Also: Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023/24 [Funded]
Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year for the study duration.
- As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website.
While applying for student admission, all candidates must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 23 February 2023