Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified undergraduate students for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students. This internship program is available for Nigerian Students across Nigeria.
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program provides real work experience to undergraduates and recent graduates and an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities.
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 Months – 1 year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Also Like: Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Recent Graduates 2023
Guinness Nigeria Internship Program | What to Expect
Guinness Nigeria offer part-time, paid internships for six months to students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Supply Chain. You can choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
The company also build engagements with the identified institutions across Nigeria which has made us an employer of choice and top of mind to the schools and the students.
To be eligible for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian student
- Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
Also Apply: UNICEF Internships 2022-2023 [Fully Funded] | Paid Opportunities
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students should apply online for this opportunity.
Prospective applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023