Are you a young Nigerian graduate interested in taking up skills for a banking career? Are you aspirations and dreams that of becoming a banker in the Nigerian banking industry? Then apply for the FCMB Internship Programme for Young Graduates 2022.
The FCMB Flexxtern is an internship programme that gives young Nigerian graduates aged 18-30 years the opportunity to gain paid work experience in diverse areas of business by providing opportunities and access to a mentor through FCMB’s partner organisations.
Company/Organisation(s): First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 weeks
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: Summer Internship for Students and Recent Graduates at Equinor 2023
FCMB Internship Programme 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the FCMB Internship Programme 2022 applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be young Nigerians
- Must have graduated from an accredited higher institution of learning.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be available for the entire duration of the internship.
- 3 months paid internship for 30 winners.
- Free 1-day career training session for 30 winners, with certificates of participation.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the FCMB Internship Programme 2022 are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Upload a 45-second video to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate on the application portal, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
Application Deadline: Not specified