Applications are invited from European union and International students pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate course in any chosen course in the School of Human and Social Science. The Bursary award will be taken at the University of West London for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The applicant must possess demonstrable potential for excellent academic achievement in challenging financial setting. The Cathie Wallace Bursary award 2023 is supported by Professor Cathie Wallace and candidates applying for the award must complete an application form outlining their academic achievements. Candidates will have to provide information on their financial circumstances.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cathie Wallace Bursary
Scholarships to be taken at: University of West London
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: £1,000
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Scholarship is for Home, EU and International students
Also Check: Hatch Bursary Programme for South African Students 2023
Eligibility Criteria | Cathie Wallace Bursary Award 2023
- Applicants must be home, EU or International student.
- Applicant are evaluated based on Financial need and personal statement.
- Applicants must be registered in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in the School of Human and Social Sciences in the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Applicants must maintain good academic and attendance record throughout the study duration.
- Applicants must be willing to attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni relations sees necessary.
- Applicant must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for the award funding.
Other Important Instructions:
Applicants are to adhere to the instructions carefully to avoid disqualification.
- Writings should be clear, in BLOCK letters using black ink.
- All the sections of the application form must be duly completed.
- You can apply for more than one award but only one (1) will be awarded.
- All supporting documents must be attached to the application form and not submitted or emailed separately. The supporting documents are two letters of reference from a tutor, evidence of applicant’s total income.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to ensure that all the supporting documents and application form are submitted by email to email@example.com before the application deadline. Applicants can also send in their application form and supporting documents to:
Application Deadline: Varies