Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is inviting applications from qualified candidates in specific MSc programmes within the Applied Sciences and Industrial Design Engineering to take advantage of the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships 2023 to study in Netherlands.
The university (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Host Institution(s): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Full/Partial Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) in Netherlands 2022
Eligibility Criteria | TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships 2023
- The scholarship is open to students from foreign countries (non-EU)
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Excellent applicants who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the eligible 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes
- Fulbright eligibility conditions will apply also
- -Applied Physics,
- -Life Science & Technology (Department of Biotechnology),
- -Nanobiology or
- -Science Education & Communication
- -Industrial Design Engineering
Recipients of the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship will get full funding broken into;
- Tuition Fee
- Living Expenses
- Research Allowance
How-to-Apply: To apply for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship 2023, applicants needs to have successfully applied for an MSc study in any of the above listed programmes and upload necessary application documents.
The applicants are required to present the following supporting documents alongside their applications to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Resume or CV
- Proof of identity
- Reference letters
Application Deadline: 1 December 2022.