Are you a graduate? Currently searching for job employment? Here are several existing vacancies at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) you can to take advantage of. You can select from a long list of the United Nations World Food Programme Jobs Opportunities available at a number of Africa locations to apply.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes.
Company/Organisation(s): United Nations
Program Location: Countries Region Headquarters
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Also Apply: FAO Internship Programme for Africa 2022/2023
United Nations World Food Jobs Opportunities | What to Expect
These jobs are found in Country Offices (COs), Regional Bureaux (RBs), and Headquarters (HQ). The Job holders report to a Head of the Unit, Chief or Information Technology Officer. Here are various career opportunities for Africans:
- Consultant Disability Assessment – Myanmar
- Vulnerability Analysis & Mapping Officer(Head of VAM and M&E unit) P3 – Jordan
- Logistics Associate G6 (internal & External) – Sudan
- IT Operations Associate (CBT Reconciliation) G6 – Cameroun
- Reports Officer (Annual Country Reports Analyst) Consultant – South Africa
- Storekeeper SSA4 – Uganda
- Finance Assistant, G5 – South Sudan Multiple Duty Stations – South Sudan
- Finance Associate G6 – South Sudan Multiple Duty Stations – South Africa
- Radio Operator (UNHAS) G4 – Nigeria
- Business Support Assistant (Admin) G4 – Nigeria
- JPO – Programme Gender Officer, WFP Regional Bureau for Western Africa, Dakar, Senegal
- JPO – Programme Nutrition Officer, WFP Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Congo
- Programme Consultant (Protection) CST I
- Regional Nutritionist, Consultant, (3 months) Johannesburg, South Africa
- OIM & Performance Reporting Officer NOA, Regional Bureau – Egypt
- INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR CONSULTANT PARTNERSHIP & COMMUNICATION OFFICER
- Security Associate, G6, Mombasa
- Finance Assistant SC5 1 position -Arua – Uganda
- Warehouse Management Associate G6, Kakuma – Kenya
- Assistant Storekeeper SSA4 Kampala – Uganda
- Business Support Associate (Social Protection and Resilience)G6 Kampala – Uganda
- Driver G2 Kampala – Uganda
- Programme Policy Officer (Livelihoods), SSA9 Kampala – Uganda
- Programme Associate (Nutrition) – Nepal
- Business Support Associate (Nutrition & HIV) G6, Maputo – Mozambique
- Regional Environmental Sustainability Advisor, CST-II/SSA-10, Regional Bureau in Cairo – Egypt
- Programme Policy Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation) – P3, Bamako, Mali
- Nurse G5 – South Sudan
- Cash-Based Transfers (CBT) Assurance Officer, NOA – Senegal
- Warehouse Management Associate _Service Contract_ Level 6_Based in Gonder – Ethiopia
- Programme Associate G6 Fixed Term, Pugnido – Ethiopia
- Programme Associate (CBT) GS6 Sous Bureau Niamey – Niger
- Procurement Assistant (Cash Based Transfer) SC 5, Nairobi – Kenya
- Supply Chain Officer (Contracting) NOA, Abuja – Nigeria
Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
At this level job holders are expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries with only general guidance. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis. Job holders are expected to manage resources and coach and coordinate a team of support staff.
To be eligible for United Nations World Food Programme Jobs Opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must be an Africans
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
- Language: General Service (Headquarters): Fluency (level C) in English language. Fluency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) of another official language may be required depending on the location of the post or area of responsibility.
Equally Apply: 15 Best Tech Jobs for Graduates (2022)
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the United Nations World Food Programme Jobs Opportunities, applicants should apply online these recruitment vacancies.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2022