Applications are now open for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023 for Masters study programmes abroad. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries. They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
Students can choose from the long list of Master’s programmes updated yearly in the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue which are currently supported by the European Union and that may offer Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Union
Host Institution(s): Varies by Programme
Scholarship Worth: Full cost
Number of Awards: 8000 plus
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Check: UCL Global Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022/23
Eligibility Criteria | Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023
Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships. To qualify for the 2023 scholarship;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts.
- You may also apply if you demonstrate a bachelor’s equivalent level of learning. This must be officially recognised, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding country.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships are fully funded and cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance.
How to Apply: If you are eligible and interested in applying for the 2022/2023 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship programme, you should start find the right programme for you. To do that, proceed as follows;
- Consult the online catalogue of Erasmus Mundus masters programmes to get detailed information about the EU funded programmes
- Each of the programme has a link to the websites where you will get description of the course of study, list of the participating universities and entry requirements.
- The programme’s website will also take you through all the steps of the application process.
- Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year.
- Don’t hesitate to contact directly the relevant university if you have further questions.
Application Deadline: Varies