Applications are invited from Recent Graduates of African descent for the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program which is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP designed to give young graduates the soft skills and certifications needed to begin a career as an Associate consultant with SAP.
The program will last for 2 months and will help introduce the graduates to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant. Eligible young Africans are encouraged to apply for the opportunity.
Program Type: Young Professionals Program
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: 2 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
See Also: World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2023
SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SAP Young Professionals Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Ethiopia, Kenya or Uganda.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be willing to commit fully time to the training programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Young Professionals Programme for Recent Graduates are to visit the application webpage for each of the countries to apply.
Application Deadline: Not specified